Amtrak’s Capitol Corridor trains serve destinations between San Jose, Oakland, and Sacramento, to as far north as Colfax. The service is governed by the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (CCJPA).
What is the CCJPA Specifically?
The CCJPA is a partnership of multiple transit agencies within the eight (8) counties the trains serve:
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency
- Sacramento Regional Transit District
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART)
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Solano Transportation Authority
- Yolo County Transportation District
BART currently provides day-to-day management of the Capitol Corridor train service.
Who’s Responsible For Capitol Corridor Train Service?
Please address Capitol Corridor service questions and/or commments to:
The Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority 300 Lakeside Drive 14th Floor East, Oakland, CA 94612 Customer Service: (877) 974-3322 TDD: 510.839.2220 Hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday Through Friday
Also, please make sure to send a copy of your letter to the Silicon Valley Transit Users as well.