Following information is from Chris Lepe at TransFORM.
Time: Monday, August 15 · 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Location United Way Building, Room 105, 1922 The Alameda, San Jose, California
Please join TransForm, Greenbelt Alliance, the Sierra Club, and other organizations and individuals for our second El Camino corridor community leader meeting! Learn about the proposed El Camino Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project and work with us to achieve a world-class BRT design that meets community needs such pedestrian and cyclist safety. If you know any community leaders or other individuals or organizations that may be interested in improving public transit, planning for more sustainable development, or designing streets around people, not just cars, please extend this invitation.
- Welcome & introductions – 6-6:10
- Discussion: City-level updates – General Plans, Individual Development projects, BRT– 6:10-6:30
- El Camino BRT presentation by VTA staff – 6:30-6:50
- Questions and feedback for VTA – 6:50-7:10
- Discussion: BRT education and advocacy – 7:10-7:40
- Discussion: Recap and next steps – 7:40-8:00
Please RSVP with Chris Lepe at CLepe@TransFormCA.org or (408) 406-8074
Snacks and refreshments provided.